Deadline for abstract submission: June 1st, 2017.
Abstracts on all aspects of oxygen transport to tissue are welcome. Major topics will be:
- Microcirculation and vascular medicine
- O2 deficiency and its impact on molecular processes in cells and tissues
- Cellular metabolism and mitochondrial function
- Multimodal functional imaging
- Role of O2 in cancer biology
- Brain oxygenation and function
- Oxygen in kidney function
- Muscle oxygenation and sport medicine
- Clinical aspects of oxygen supply
- Therapeutic role of oxygen (e.g. in oncology or critical care medicine)
- Mathematical modeling
- Dynamics of oxygen transport
Please use the Microsoft Word template with the specified formatting for your abstract. Please indicate at the end of the abstract (radio buttons) if you wish to be considered for an oral or poster presentation.
You can upload your abstract directly together with your online registration form or send the abstract by email to ISOTT2017@medizin.uni-halle.de .
ABSTRACT TEMPLATE download here.
All presenters are invited to prepare a full-size manuscript (maximum 6 pages) to be published in the Springer book series „Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology“. For preparation of the manuscript see here.